Thursday, May 31, 2012

meet the designers: cristina eck.



WHY DID YOU BECOME INTERESTED IN FASHION DESIGN?
From Raleigh, I became interested in fashion design around the time of high school and have been involved in it ever since. I love it! 


WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INSPIRATION FROM?
I love to travel and see the traditional dress of other countries and if possible, incorporate them into my designs. I also enjoy reading and thinking about all of the amazing things I would love to do in my future. 


WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER?
The designer I respect most is Christian Dior. His designs are always so beautiful and well crafted. They are incredible and make the women that wear them look incredible as well. Feminine and chic. Sleek and sexy. He creates works of art out of everything I love abut fashion.
source


WHAT DOES HOPE MEAN TO YOU?
Hope, to me, means the future. If you have hope, then you want to keep on going, you want to work hard and keep on fighting whatever battles you must until the very end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment